The Kirche Heilige Dreifaltigkeit, the Church of the Holy Trinity, is the parish church of the Catholic community in the city of Brandenburg an der Havel and is the centre of the building complex created by the community in the diaspora, including the parish house, community house and nursery school. The church was building between 1949 and 1851 in an arched style and, as the oldest Catholic church construction after the Reformation in the city of Brandenburg an der Havel, is important both in terms of urban architecture and also ecclesiastical history. The church was inaugurated by Provost Pelldram von St. Hedwig on August 12, 1851. The church was largely destroyed in 1945 and was rebuilt in simplified form between 1947 and 1949. Following the redesign of the interior of the church between 1972 and 1973, the church has gradually been adapted since 1994 through several renovation phases to its design around 1950.